|Part of Boag's Brewery site|
Many of the early buildings in Launceston were built by convicts and some were also designed by convict architects. Some of these buildings built in the 1840s still exist in Launceston today.
The population of Launceston reached 2,000 by 1827 and the town was now an export centre primarily for the pastoral industry.
|Tasmanian Flour Mill|